Wednesday, November 23, 2005

so what is it all about....????

I know that I have talked alot about this in the past and I will not apologize b/c it is my life...the way I want to live it! It is all about Love! Life is about living to the fullest, the most adventuresome, and fun in love! Now that brings so many different things about because even in all the fun, adventure, and living to the fullest thier will still be hurt, sadness, and hard times! that doesnt mean that we focus on the bad it just means we know that even in the midst of things we can find joy, happiness and love! You see LOVE is worth it, it is worth the risk of everything we have to offer, knowing we could lose it all! What is the worth of something if their isnt a risk that you could lose it! If you lost something and did not miss it, its worth isnt that much...it doesnt have value! But if you risk something that has alot of value...well hhhmmmmm! think about that! I hope I made that clear! Love is so valuable and is worth risking yourself, giving all of yourself to people...nothing more and nothing less! Why do we make it so hard? Why are we so scared? So what everyone has crap..everyone does and says dumb things! We make mistakes...that is ok...as long as when they are brought up we are willing to do what it takes to change! No biggie right..pretty simple to me but the human race seems to make it so much bigger that what it is! You see my God is sooooo freakin big! He is the One that actually created the universe...master and creator! Yeap that is right so he can fix any dumb thing I say and do! He really likes to do that...He is big into restoration and healing! Not that I purposefully go around to do that but you get me! You know Love never fails! It is always there...Love has never left anyone of us! It stays with us! Can u believe that...it goes eveywhere you go! It lives and breathes inside of you..it is just waiting to be let out...to be set free...to have an open window in our lives! That Love rules and reigns the way you think! You see God is Love...Love is God! Love has to be the motive from which we do everything, the way we precieve people, the way we view ourselves, the way we do life! It is all about one name.....LOVE..which is GOD!

Papa I wanna be Love, I wanna see life and people the way u see them! I need more of this love stuff! I wanna know the more of your love for me, I give you permission to whack me with so much love that it is ridiculous! I just want MORE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home