Friday, December 16, 2005

matters of the heart

I feel these moments often and never knowing how to articulate them and express them, I feel as if Kayle has taken my heart right out of my chest and has shown it to the world for all to listen to, if you listen closely this is what it is saying.....in perfect words which are never perfection....

Have you ever had such an intense desire to go deeper that you can feel your insides pulling down further and further?

I seem to feel these strange, intense emotions from time to time. From wanting to run faster then anything I've ever seen, to wanting to go so deep that the only words to possibly describe such a feeling can only come through tears.

Not bad ones. Good ones. Longing ones. Ones that groan deeper then human words.

What is held for me there in the depths? What love exists that no longer skims the surface? Who will I find there? Will Jesus' eyes look different?

I often stop in the middle of things and just breath. I try to breath deeper the I did before. Maybe that will get things further into my soul. Maybe this next breath will take His presence deeper into my spirit, my soul, my entire being. Maybe this next breath will lock something so profound and magical into my heart that I will just stop and speak my tears out to the Lord.

I can't get enough of Him.....

I'd love it if you came with me. Swimming. Running. Pressing further into this incredible reality. There is always something new, something more. I just love the wonder of it all.

Oh Lord, let wonder never cease. Melt my heart further. Let me see with your eyes.....

Imagine what the world would look like through His eyes!

..... what profound wonder......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home