Monday, December 12, 2005

faithful in His goodness

Papa is so faithful in His goodness. He is so good! I know lately this about all I write but, this is all I can think about and all I have thought about! He is just so good! And it isnt like there is any one thing that has happened it is just me recognizing and being overwhelmed with His goodness. It is just really realizing how good He is, how faithful He really is.

Knowing how overwhwleming His Love is for me, ME, ME! Priscilla, His overwhelming love for me, Priscilla! That is crazy! It is amazing, it is blowing my mind! I want so much more, so much more it is crazy!

He really is the giver of good, no, the best gifts! Just think, He doesnt how to give anything other than the best of gifts. WOW, so matter what comes from Him it is gonna frekin blow us out the water! He is so extravagant, He is the most extravagant giver ever! I am listening to one of the best songs ever, your love is extrvagant, by darrel evans! I love it!

I was thinking about Love and how love is amazing! But what I was thinking about was if we can love so much, have so much love in our hearts, think about how much more God has! That is crazy, that is amazing! I really like that! I really like that He loves me way more than the Love I have in my heart, although that is hard to comprehend but it is true! I feel like love grows more and more in me everyday, especially for the people that play a part in my life. Man I am just overwhelmed with His amazing goodness, His amazing faithfulness, His amazing love!

I love Him......ssssssooooooooooooooooooooo frekin much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home