Saturday, December 10, 2005

A Date???

Hello again....another guy!!!

So I tell you what, I never thought or who would have thought for that matter that you could met a guy at the MAC counter. They are coming out of the woodwork I tell ya! Anywho this guy comes up to the counter and asks a question and then leaves, then he comes up again buys some makeup for his little sister and he really wanted me to know that, there was emphasis on it is for my little sister, leaves and then come back up for a 3rd time, asks me some questions, leaves and on the fourth time he asked me to help pick out some jewlery for his momma! Kinda wierd but I went and he was so nervous! O, by the way he was so cute. He was really nervous though, he wasnt very confident in who he was. He was looking for me to affirm that and I didnt! If he would of said it I would maybe agree then but it was wierd. I met his dad, and they asked me to dinner with the family, yeah big red flag.......HELL NO! I dont even know this kid and you are wanting me to met and have dinner with the family already, you have got to be kidding right? So although in the beginning of our hanging out I had said that I had nothing to do, after about 20 minutes I told him that I had to met someone at 4:30 so I could leave and not hang out with a little boy, but at least he had balls to ask me out and he did tell me that I was beautiful. I do like that, I need to hear that, and I could never hear it enough. I am words of affirmation! So he tried to get me to call him and tell him if I wanted to go to dinner and I was like uuhhh no if you want me you can call me, that doesnt mean he will get me it just means you got to catch me b/c I am worth it. Have fun running! So anywho he just called me and asked if I was going to dinner, I said no I already had a dinner date(God forgive me for lying) which I am meeting a guy but just for coffee. And then he proceeded to tell me that the ball was in my court and it was my turn to call him, who does he think he is, telling me that! Freakin get a life, no wonder you dont have a girlfriend! uuuggghhhhh! anyways that was my day at work, it was pretty flattering though, he was really cute. well so much for looks, it really is about how you get along with someone! Man we just didnt mesh, in that little period of time it just wasnt workin. Well when it has been great before I guess you always look for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home