Friday, December 16, 2005

time...

Have you ever felt that your life hangs on the valance of a moment in time, one decision, one move of His eye, one turn of His face. I feel that tonight, but there is so much peace that comes with it. One decision made in time and time that stops or keeps going, really time always keeps going! The amazment of how something so small can effect your life in such a drastic way!

I love Jesus so freakin much, He is so good, He is so faithful in His goodness. No matter what comes at you, God is good! That never changes in my life and that keeps me stable and ya know I need that! I need that stability in my life b/c I am like a rollercoaster, something sturdy, never changing, a rock, an anchor is very appealing to me. He is my anchor and o how I need it! I love that about Him how he never changes and I can always count on that. He loves me and I love Him. My heart would never be able to tell of it, eternity seems way to short to spend with Him, I need more.

O how my heart longs for Him, more than life itself. I need so much more of my sweet, sweet, Jesus.....

so much more.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home