Friday, January 20, 2006

NO COMMENTS WHAT THE HELL?

Ok that is messed up, I wrote that I had a boyfriend and not one comment, what do I have to do to get some support here, to get someone to comment on my freakin page. AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!! That's just wrong! Do you love me? Did you care that I had a boyfriend for a whole day and not one of you knew anything about it, huh huh did you , did you? Wow, I know that this reaction is delayed but usually I have delayed reactions, I am sometimes a little slow. But still I have a really good point. No one even responded except Stephanie, at least she was wanting to be in the know, uuuuhhhhhh, and I still just love the heck out all of you, Now that is sick....I still love you....uuuuggghhhh.

I do think I am funny.

2 Comments:

Blogger Browning101 said...

What the hell to you! Monday after I got done with my meeting Josh was really sick and that's why I didn't call you. So guess what...it's been 5 months of marriage for us...and I thought I was going to shoot him...just kidding. I did call Jill in Redding though. She helped me, but I don't think she helped Josh any.

Anyways...I'm looking forward to talking to you next. I miss you. We are still waiting to hear about that place we want. It will be awesome if we can get it in the next month or so.

okay...love you so much!!!!
love,
Katieann

1/21/2006 6:53 AM  
Blogger Bound4Life Edmonton said...

Pcilla - I love you! I miss your blogging - you're not going to stop are you? And how did your hair turn out? Do you like it now? Are you going to post a pic on myspace? Bobbie

1/26/2006 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home