Saturday, February 04, 2006

The secret place

I never saw a face as beautiful as yours
never saw a place as beautiful as yours
take me to that secret place
lead me there again, into that secret place
where we've gone before
I have to have more

I wanna live in the secret place
I wanna live in the secret place
I wanna live in the secret place
see your face
feel your embrace
I wanna live, I wanna live in the secret place.

It is hard to come out of this secret place. I am finding that I dont ever want to leave which could be a problem. But b/c out of my love for Him I will obey and come out from time to time. It is hard though. Because I just want to be there always, no-one around just me and Him. Another layer is being stripped and Im falling more in love with Him than I knew was possible. My mind cant wrap around it but my heart does, oh how my heart does. I told Mal this morning I really never knew it was possible to love this much. to have a love for someone, that goes so deep. Im getting wrecked everyday on His love for me, and mine for Him, the more I realize how good He is, I fall more in love and love Him more. How is this more possible? I dont know but it is, it is availiable and Im taking all I can. All the more I can take, I will. I just need more, it isnt even a wanting anymore, it is a need. A need, that without Him I litterally cant go on. I cant do it without the more of HIM. I cant without HIM, I truly believe that I would die, the very thought of it is gut wrenching. It probably feels the same way that I feel right now of needing more of HIM. It hurts but it is the best pain I have ever felt, I just need more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home