Thursday, July 27, 2006

random

wow, can i just say RANDOM, as if my life isnt random enough lets just throw something else in the mix. ok yesterday and then again today job offers. one would require me to move the most awesome city in the states. san diego. o, yeh baby and right on the beach. i would have a place to live, right on the beach. gosh that is a hard one. and then today someone called me about working for them. all of this is out of the blue sky. just falling or so it seems. crazy. but im not doing anythign until i know if i am going to Africa, that is my first choice. but if Papa decides no, then i will have options. well that is bizzare. so yeh,i know that something major is about to happen. my life is about to be completely different in a months time. i can feel it. im not sure what it is, but it is something. so yeh...ok

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/12/2006 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home