Friday, October 06, 2006

humbled

my going away party was a very humbling experience. last night my friends threw me a party for my leaving. anyways, as people went around and told me of thier thoughts, i was brought low, and im sure that im on a path way to lower still. honestly i was really surprised to hear what people thought of me. i knew i was loved, but that loved? wow! as people who i look up to, people that i am honored to be in thier lives, told me that i inspired them, challenged them to love Jesus more, people told me that when they are around me are free to be them......whoa, that is amazing. i didnt know how i had impacted peoples lives and it was very humbling is the only word i know to use to describe the feeling of wanting to get on my knees and sit at thier feet. that is how i felt as they were telling me these things. i was honored last night and that was overwhelming. i love my friends, i love the people in my life. thank you all for loving me just the way i am. i love you and im so grateful for you in my life. so much love to you, you know who you are.

priscilla

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh you are so loved! and oh so amazing!

10/12/2006 2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home