Sunday, April 08, 2007

i needed that

He died for me. ... i know that easter is about that, Jesus dying for us and raising from the dead. we talk about it as christians all the time. it is the basis of christianity. but today, ... it hit home a little more than normal. it went a little deeper than it ever has before. this easter, i realised something. i NEEDED him to die for me. i needed him to do what he did. if he hadnt, the last three months would have put me under, and i mean way down under. no really, im serious. i needed Him to die for me. i need him to be my saviour. everyday, and the next and the next day after that for the rest of my life i need him to save me. to hold on tight, and never let me go, even when i let go, for him to never let me go. I NEEDED HIM TO DIE FOR ME. i have never looked at it ike that before, until today. i am so thankful and so zealous to be closer to HIm than ever before. i need to be close to Him. every second of every moment. i am to weak on my own to be away from Him. all it takes is one moment, one thought, one action. if i am not close to him, i can mess up at any moment. i need Him. i am realising my weakness and my state without Him, im realising my NEED for him. i am thankful that he died for me, i needed that.


hold me tight
dont ever let me go
this is the one thing that i need to know
that your love never lets me go
hold me tight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home