Thursday, April 12, 2007

welcome to LA.

close your eyes. do you trust me? "no" i reply. do you want to trust me? "yes, of course i do" was my answer. priscilla will you step out on this ledge with me, grab my hand. have i ever let you fall? come with me. you have to let everything go, all your hopes and dreams. this time, its just me. just me you are grabbing onto. ... as i step out on the ledge i start to fall and as i start to fall holy spirit catches me..and i landed in LA. welcome to california.

i got picked up from the airport and went straight to a spa. a thai spa and got a massage. i was speechless ... this was by far the best massage i have ever gotten. omg... i will just leave it at that. trust me...go find a thai massage place and get one. it will rock your face off. and then i got my hair colored and cut. i just got pampered yesterday. what a great way to start out a week in LA. haha. God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home