Monday, May 28, 2007

rants from the heart

omg...why do people think that they can do that. and " that " is be a total jerk, say whatever they want only to cover it up with sorry. it doesnt work that way. you can say sorry all you want, and i can forgive you, but that doesnt mean that i want you in my life. bottomline. im no longer allowing that kind of behavior in my life, not from me to others and not from others to me. it just isnt nice, it isnt Godly. im tired of it. friends are suppose to be the people that walk with you in life no matter what. and i usually have grace for behavior that is less than perfect, hello i am me, and im way less than perfect and hope people have grace for me. but isnt ther a time when you have to draw a line in the sand saying "enough". i dont want jerks as friends. maybe i need a greater revelation of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home