Wednesday, September 05, 2007

soverignty of God

God in all of His soverign ways, yet amazes me once again. i love His goodness. you know after living this type of lifestyle you would think that i wouldnt be amazed any more, after seeing His goodness prevail over and over again. but i am. HS goodness never ceases to amaze me. i enrolled at Santa Monica college. i start classes oct 22. i got a job. im working a resturaunt serving and hostess. i figure while i am in school that is good enough and up until i start im going to try and work as much as possible. God is good. i have a place to live, a job and im going to cosmetology school. wow, i feel like i am starting a new chapter in my life. i guess i am in a way. wwwhhhoooaaa, Holy Spirit just came in. man, i miss that. i miss having those moments as often as i use to. when i was in africa i spent littereally every day with Holy Spirit, every moment. it was such a beautiful season in my life. But He told me to soak it all in bc there was a season coming that would look very different. and im thinking this may be the season that He was talking about. dont get me wrong we are still best of buds... but it just looks different. sometimes it makes me a little sad, especially when i have those moments of.... "aaahhhhhhh yeh, that is good." but i know that this is just a season as well. and im excited about my life. i like my life. i mean sometimes i make really dumb decisions but luckily for me HS has already factored them into my life. im very thankful for what HS is doing in my life. i really dont think that i could ask for any better. I have Him and honestly, with HIm leading me i really couldnt get any better. Because He is the best. nothing else matters, Him loving me is the only thing that matters. as long as i know that...im fn good. haha. i love Him, o so much. He is soverign in His ways. completely and totally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home