Monday, February 21, 2011

Oscars week

This week is a busy week. Last week was ghastly. It was a whirlwind of deplorable emotions, and nothing that I care to share. My last blog touched a little on it but not with any substantial information. I am so excited about this week, about today, MONDAY. I love MONDAYS. This week I am doing makeup. I have been assisting Amy Oresman since last summer. I have been doing makeup for 9 years, but in the little time that I have been assisting Amy I feel that I have learned so much. She is truly one of the best makeup artist I have had the pleasure of working with and being around. I feel as a makeup artist I have grown immensely. She has had me do one of her clients, I won't mention names, but she is a "somebody" and she is going to the Oscars, so that means I get to go too. How exciting. I have never been one to "Oooo and Awe" over people that I do not know although they may have stature, its never interested me. But, I am sorry this time I will allow myself. I get to be in the green room with all the Oscar Nominees. Thats pretty fucking cool. So needless to say as anyone would be, I AM EXCITED. so this week I am preparing for it while doing all my other jobs as well. So here is to a great week. I'll keep you posted on the Oscars. Also if you read this, you should check out a great lil blog about all the firsts in LA. Its witty, insightful, full of great things to do and not to do in LA. check it out :) It'll keep you coming back for more..

www.theLAvirgin.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home