Monday, October 24, 2005

Simeon

This to Simdigi!

Simdigi, Simdigi where have you gone?
are you at the park, in the house, in the car, why are you very far?
Sometimes you come around, and then disappear
long time since I've heard your voice in my ear!
I've only been around you a couple of times
but you feel like my brother, I hope this ryhmes.
I've talk to you alot on the phone
more than I've seen you or Al Capone!
this is my tribute to my friend
I love you for life, til the very end!
I think you are so funny,
very talented, it will make you money!
You are an excellent person who loves the Lord,
Living for Him to the fullest, you won't get bored!
So stay on this path, don't go to fast
live in the moment and make it last!

Love ya
pcilla

1 Comments:

Blogger Simeon said...

Clap...Clap...Clap. I'm touched. No seriously, thanks for including me in your timeless Tributes. Your'e the reason they invented the internet! And a poem no less...I'll have to respond in kind.
Simdigi

10/25/2005 8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home