Thursday, October 27, 2005

knowing

Today I had such a good revelation! I was writing in my journal(not online)! And I was writing, that the timing is NOW! I wrote about it last night...we know what I think about that! But as I was writing that the timing is now Papa said to me, it is in the know, look in the know!

K-NOW, knowing is NOW! It is in the knowing, the NOW is knowing, believing , having faith, standing in what you know!

IT IS NOW....KNOW THAT IT IS NOW!!!!

what we know happens!

what we believe will happen!

hope does not disappoint, we believe in the One that gives us hope! Our hope is in Him!

I LOVE JESUS.......( me yelling) I LOVE JESUS!!!!

So Just KNOW!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Simeon said...

Very interesting blog, I am a professional genius and your blog is one of my favorites. Maybe we can edate? I have my own blog that deals with me and stuff.

Edward Blunderbust III

10/28/2005 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home