Friday, December 23, 2005

freedom.

wow! freedom, let it ring! I feel so much freedom and I love it. The pressures have lifted and I am free to be me and he is free to be himself. It is so freeing and I love it. funny things came out of last night. am I in love yeah sure I am with the creator of the universe! But that is about it! the satisfaction of saying it was well worth it!

I feel for the first time in a year, that my heart is truly Jesus'. Which had nothing to do with anyone but myself. And I am not making it to be that way, it just is! I am so in love with my creator and saviour, it is unreal. I feel joy, peace and best of all Love. I am excited about Christmas, although I am not spending it with anyone, but Jesus that really is enough. Breakthrough happened last night and not just in one area, but many it was like a ripple in the water, the effect it had on me. I really like that. I really like that I have the freedom to be me with ty ty! I love it that niether one of us feel the pressure to be anything other than ourselves. just to be, whatever that looks like friends or not, which is friends but freedom none the less. I am really enjoying it. Christmas is turning out good ,and I like that. Is it turning out like I thought? No. But it is gonna be great, I am looking forward to spending the day dedicated to my sweet, sweet Jesus. I really am, I am not trying to have this attitude it has just happened which is even better to me. I am absolutely for the first time totally content with where I am in my life and knowing that change is still happening all around me and in me and looking for the more in the moments we call "NOW"! God is good and that is good to me. All things do work for my good in Jesus, I love it. My Jesus is so sweet, what a sweet sweet name!

I love the people in my life and what they bring to it. I love that people continually get free, and are able to touch thier hearts when they are around me. I want my life to look like that, I want to walk in that, that I am known for people living where thier hearts are which is love, that people love when they are around me, that they cant help it because I am drenched in it and it makes them want to know love more and love more. I love the people in my life. they have helped create who I am. Each adds or takes away and I Iike that. thanks for being who you are in my life, what ever that looks like.

so much love
Cilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home