Sunday, December 18, 2005

my heart

I am feeling so, aaahhhh my heart, I still believe in His goodness, The rock in my life is knowing and believing in His goodness.
It is funny My last entry was about me not being an emotional rollercoaster and here I am talking about how I am on an emotional rollercoaster. How it happens I dont know but it does, How I can still believe and have hope and faith in His goodness when things say something else. It is beyond me but I do, I believe that He is faithful in His goodness. I believe. I believe.

I am not to take it as personal rejection and to just know that His heart is for me.

People if you, if I, get anything in life let it be this one thing:

live where your heart is, dont betray your heart! Your heart will never mislead you. I believe that!

In the midst of hurt and tears I know that my God is Good, I have to believe that, I have to!

It is the only thing in my life that is constant, never changing, never wavers, it is always the same.

I HAVE TO BELIEVE IN HIS GOODNESS, THAT HE IS ALWAYS GOOD!


I HAVE TO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home