Thursday, December 22, 2005

tonight

tonight was really good, I feel like we have had some breakthrough! Jesus is good and does care about relationships. I feel like we are starting over again and this is good. New beginnings which really fits with a new year. Although we arent really starting over again, something is new and I like that. there seems to be a trust that is building and I like trusting and for him to trust me. I am a very expressive person we all know that and I feel that what is happening is just God being good. I feel like I can write this and Tyler not get freaked on me, so I will be me and express away. I think that Tyler is such a great guy, and I am glad that we are gonna be friends and be normal and him not get wierd on me and if he has something to say he will. I love the fact that he totally approached me about this issue. way to go, love it. thanks for not having to make me. I hate doing it. So hats off to you, with lots of honor and respect, I think you are great. love ya.

Cilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home