Sunday, December 25, 2005

the heart

Ya know most people dont live there, but it is the most important part of you! Living where your heart is, no matter how scary! your heart will not lead you wrong ,it is good and full of Jesus. Those are His words not mine, I just believe them. My heart is good I know and I want to abide in that place where my heart is. I want to truly allow the Spirit of God to come in to add, enhance, or take away. I trust that He will. I continuely bring my heart before God everything in it, every desire, every want, every hurt, all my joy anything in my life, which is where my heart is. Every emotion, it is the Lords. I will and do live there daily and sometimes it isnt fun, but it is never wrong b/c it is my heart. He validates it and that is amazing. I love Jesus so much.

People once again live where you heart is; dont betray your heart, let it out, it will allow you to live, if you dont it will kill you. The very thing that brings life, will kill you if you dont let it free.

LAUGH
as though it were your last
DANCE
as though no one is watching
LOVE
as though you have never been hurt
SING
as though no one can hear
LIVE
as though heavens on earth

1 Comments:

Blogger kaylealive said...

Priscilla... I love you!

12/27/2005 1:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home