Saturday, December 24, 2005

marvel

Im sitting here alone and realizing that Jesus wants to be wanted all the time, just as we do. We are designed just like Him. "Do you think He is as crazy as me", I think out loud. Well there has to be that craziness in Him somewhere b/c He made me like Him. Wow, I am like Jesus...and so are you! think, Jesus is so much fun. He really really is.

I am listening to Kimberly and Beto and I love it, I listened to it all night. When I had my own place before I love to have worship music playing 24 hours in my house to create that atmosphere where angels can come and hang out and where Holy Spirit would come too. I know that they are alreay there but the atmosphere it creates is so incredible, I love it and that is how I get to spend my Christmas with this amazing longing in my spirit and soul. And its getting deeper and longer. I love Him so much, my amazing Jesus is so beautiful.


Another thing that is nice about being by yourself,( in your house), you can walk around butt freakin naked! I love it! aaahhhhhhhhhh real freedom, I am experiencing it. love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home