Monday, January 02, 2006

a great day in JAN.

It is so beautiful outside, it is 75 degrees and the wind is blowing. It feels like a perfect day in spring. I am loving it so much. I shouldnt get to use to it though it is Jan, our weather is normally wierd but not this wierd. Im loving it though and cant complain. I have gotten the house ready for our friend that is coming fron London. It will be fun. I am going to go and get some cloves and margarita mix. I have been staying out so late with everyone lately and I love all my new friends that I am making. Im usually not one for big crowds and especially with people I dont know but lately I have really enjoyed meeting new people. I am in such a great place right now, and I love it. I have all these people wanting to set me up with different guys and I really dont want to. I have no desire to be with anyone right now. I know, that is wierd for me, I know that, but it is truth right now, I really dont care about being with anyone except my sweet sweet Jesus! I havent felt that in a really long time. Im loving it. He really is my focus. I cant wait to see what this year will bring, great things I am sure of it. I shouldnt say I dont want to be with anyone, but I am just like whatever, Im looking for it, or waiting on it. Im steady moving, Im keeping on! But my desire right now is just for Jesus! I love Him so much! aaahhhhh the smell of sweetness, I will go now and be with Him...mmmmmm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home