Wednesday, May 10, 2006

murder?

I wake this morning knowing that a murder is gonna happen. I anxiously await the arrival of ann kramer so I can tell her all that has happened in the last 12 days. So much revelation, she would be so proud! Working strolling a little 10 month old boy down the road, I start to have this revelation of Love, how deep that word really is and the meaning of it and all that implies. Love is a committment of no other kind. Love is a committment that implies eternity, even with just friends. Love is forever, no matter what kind it is, love is love, and God is love and God is forever, no time, He is eternity! There is more but im getting side tracked. So the days proceeds on as I find a window that I still need to go get from some persons trash, but it is perfect for what I want to use it for. Anyways, throughout the day I am getting excited for our murder party. It will be so much fun, people will die and no one will know who it is. this will be great, and it is so dark. wonderful. well time passes and it is now time to leave for the party. I get there and all is going great, we are making cake and other beautiful toppings to put on the cake, this will be a fun night...except all my issues come up and I totally manifest. a girl there was rude and abrasive and just mean, all the time. If I can stand it, I try to not be around her, b/c she is just mean, she hurts my feelings all the time, and what makes it worse is that I think that people think I am like that. Someone told me not to long ago that I was like a pit bull, that actually hurt my feelings really bad, but I didnt tell them. I am not like that, I dont want to be like that. that actually hurts my heart alot, I am sensitive more than most know, please I am pretty nice most of the time. Im trying to not be so abrubt and harsh, that isnt my intentions. I dont think I am but if you do I am sorry. This girl tonight, I just let her say whatever she wanted, I didnt have it in me to be mean.

I dont want to be a pit bull...that makes me sad.

I left the party, I wasnt much fun and that ruined the game for me, I know that I shouldnt have let it but it did and the enemy got in there telling me all sorts of lies...it was best for me to be set apart and hang with my Jesus, with Holy Spirit! I really need Him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home