Thursday, June 29, 2006

devoted

i want people to get this. i dont like anyone but Jesus. He is all i want. im so in love with Him, so devoted to Him right now and only Him. He is all i want to be devoted to. He is all i want to concentrate on when it comes to a relationship that takes vulnerability. besides friends. but romantic relationships im just not interested. i just want Jesus as my husband. i want to answer to only Him. He is my life. i cant imagine anyone else being that for me right now, and the thought of it makes my heart sad. i just want Him. i just want Him. only He will do. I just love Him, I just love Him. my heart is so sick for the more of Him that it litterally hurts, but i cant help but to ask for more. i just want more. i cant even operate without Him, He is in my every thought. im consumed with Him, in my thoughts. silence is the only thing that even expresses it. bc there arent words to describe. I JUST WANT TO BE ABANDONED TO HIM. completely, totally, all of me, abandoned to Him. that is what i want my life to look like. the more i get of Jesus, the more i want, and the more i want to be with just Him forever. man doesnt He just do it for ya? i just love Him. i just do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home