Monday, June 26, 2006

love

my heart has been awaken by a love that calls to me, it calls to me in the middle of the night, i hear it in the early morning, i hear it in the day, i hear it when my eyes are sleeping but my heart is awake. i hear it, it is so loud. it drowns out everything else. all i hear is priscilla, it is faint but when i listen closely it is so loud as if it has always been right next to me. and then i realize that it always has. my ear is tuned in to that call, that voice. i dont want to hear anything else just him. i love the way my name sounds when he says it, there is so much love in it. i cant contain this, that i feel for him. it is so much. i just want to live my life for and with him. nothing ever satisfies like he does. my heart, it is a constant yern for him. the more time i spend with him,the more i give him my heart, i just want more. i just want jesus. do you get it? do you see it? do you feel it? omg....i cant get enough....aaaaahhhhhhhh how is it so. how can my heart be so alive but dying at the same time. when im with him, im alive, but i feel like im dying. and this mixture of feelings , is a constant wave but i want more, i want more of him. i am on a constant wave of wanting more of him. each day it is more intense than the day before and i dont know how, bc each day seems so intense that it couldnt get any more intense but it is, and it does. i just need more. i just need more....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home