Saturday, June 17, 2006

YES

what is happening? my heart is full and about to explode but my expressions of it dont satisfy. i dont know what happened today it was totally unexpected. i woke thinking i was going to hang out at fidos with mal and laura and it would be a fun day chillin with people that i love. but hs showed up which is even better. what was it, what changed the atmosphere? im not sure but it has forever changed. a question was asked tonight that reigns in my life but tonight the question carried weight more than normal. i answered with out knowing what i was asked? i just said yes not having a clue what i said yes too. but i am sure that whatever it is, it is worth it. i know that the cost is worth seeing his face. my heart and soul, my spirit says yes. i dont have to see it to do it, to walk it out. all i have to see is the next step, just where his light shines, where his heart is burning. that is all i have to know. i remember back in school of ministry i was asking papa what should my five yr vision be? bc we were told we should have one. and he said " priscilla why are you worrying about tomorrow when you dont even know what is going to happen today? if you follow my leading in the moment, in the second, it will take you to the hour which will take you to your next day and that will lead you to the next week and that to your destiny." and i am realizing that it is ok to not know what my life is suppose to look like, i think maybe if i knew all that was gonna happen maybe i wouldnt do it bc fear of man. im not suppose to know it, and you know what neither are you. we just follow as he leads. it is a god way to practice listening and hearing him. and you know what i like it that way. all i need to know is where is he going? bc i want to be with him where he is. where ever that is, i want to be there, right there beside him hand in hand. you know mal, laura and i were talking about alot of stuff today and we were talking about how the season that we are in, this life, we would almost perfer being single bc we realize that he is more than enough. i love him so much i cant even think about anything else, he consumes my mind, my heart, my soul and my spirit. and although it is all consuming i still want more and realize my need of more in my life on a daily basis. all i have is silence. nothing can express it, nothing, my heart is overwhelmed. i just need more. i just want more. my answer is YES a resounding YES. whatever the cost YES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home