Sunday, June 25, 2006

ruined for only him

im ruined, completely totally forever. im ruined for more of him. all of a sudden how much i use to have doesnt satisfy. im not ashamed to say it, it doesnt, i need more. i am nothing without more of him in my life. what is wrong with being completely, radically, totally, wild, crazy, free for Jesus. who can say you love Jesus to much? no one. you, i cant love him enough. he loves me so much. i have jsut come out of this season of being like he loves me, knowing his love for me, well it is really a continual season of him showing me how much he loves me, but there is thing where i am being able to express, or not express my love for him bc it is so great. i feel like i am either going to die, or go to heaven. it is so physical that i have been not able to function very well. my every thought is i need more, i just love jesus, i just want more of him, i just love him. i am his and have no other desire to be anyone else's but his. he is mine, and i am his. i never thought i would be one of those "christians" that was married to jesus, saying he is my husband. but i am declaring that i am. my desire is for him and him alone. i perfer my sweet sweet jesus. none other, all things will fade, but he stays the same. HE STAYS THE SAME. he dosent change, he never leaves, he loves me. HE DOESNT CHANGE, HE STAYS THE SAME. he remains, when all else fails around you, you can count on him. i love him. i am glad that i am his. i really like being single and i perfer it right now and who knows maybe the rest of my life. whatever he wants bc right now i dont. i am glad that i belong to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home