Monday, June 19, 2006

more than enough

what is brudding inside of me? omg ... im not even sure. i do know this...im so frekin excited about seeing misty edwards on the weekend of the first of july. that is my bday gift to myself, i will get to see her live, i will get more of jesus and i personally couldnt ask for a better bday gift. he is all i need and at this moment all i want. i just wnat and need him and all i desire everything else seems so miniskul in comparison to what he is in my life. i just want him. he is enough, way more than enough. i love him. i need him. i want him. my heart, soul and spirit says yes. he is coming for me and i will be waiting. i am waiting for him. the more of him. im waiting in the middle of the night, i wait for him. i yurn for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home