Saturday, January 13, 2007

i need you more

I need you more, more than words can say.
i need to see your face.

i love this song .... as i have it on forever repeat.

i need to journal so much, that is why my blogs have been longer than usual. i have 3 months of stuff in me, that is crying to get out. im trying to put into words what happened in africa, and london.

what was i learning and why was i there. was i there for the purpose of what i thought or was i there for some other reason that i just havent discovered yet. i dont think that i have the full revelation of why i was there. being back in the states in messin with me more than i thought. when i was in africa, it was so natural to be me. i was being. since i have been stateside, i feel the need to do, do, do!!! and really i just want to be. i just want to live with Jesus, my friends and family, laugh a whole freakin lot and just see Jesus in my everyday life. dont get me wrong i am doing all these things while i am here, it just seems like a much more difficult fight to just be. maybe it is all the pressures of life here. im not sure. it is just an adjustment. there is alot goin on in my heart right now, from a lot of different angles. it feels as if everything that has ever been in me is at the surface from the shallowest part of me to the deepest part, it is all sitting within reach. wierd.

today there were two things that happened. in the spirit i could feel everything that was happening, and i could smell everything that was going on. i know that the nose is a symbol of discernment. but litterally i could feel the discernment increase to a whole other level. i felt really sensitive today also. my boss was a little abrasive and i was fighting back tears. seriously. i think that he felt bad, i wasnt trying to make him feel bad it just was like "whoa, what did i do, it is only my 2nd day, chill out" but instead my eyes got teary. yeh, there is alot going on for that to happen.

well ok ... that is all i got for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home