Saturday, February 10, 2007

my crush

ok well here it is. i have a small crush on the guy that i went on a blind date with. he is really nice to me and he is funny and we get along. we might not agree on everything, but i feel my eyes are being opened for the first time. it is wierd. we have talked on the phone, and been around each other a bit. and i just like him. im not sure what it is that i am drawn too, but i am. and i like that. and i just do...i just like him. at least for now. it might change, but it hasnt yet. so we will see what happens. his career is about to take off so who knows, but i'd like to give it a try. he is cute. he is a pretty boy. haha. he wears product in his hair. i really like the way he dresses. he likes to shop, he has awesome style. i like it. did i mention that he is funny. he is. he got it when i said, I got worms. haha that was awesome. anyways, my box is being broken that is for sure. enough about that. i just wanted to write about my crush. his name is drew davis. he is so cute, he's a hottie...... and did i mention that he has a cowboy hat. all of you that know me, know my thoughts on cowboy hats. o, dear Jesus....help me. hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home