Sunday, February 04, 2007

im good.

God: "I wish that you would have made more mistakes in life."

graham cooke: what? why?

God: because then I would have known that you were trying.

this morning i went to church and Larry was preaching. it was so good. He was talking about the journey of following Holy Spirit.

there is a struggle from the caccoon to the flight of the butterfly. the butterfly has to struggle (the flapping of the wings) to break the caccoon to fly away.

-Larry Randolph

this was so encouraging to me. we will have to make mistakes and it is good. IT IS GOOD. God is ok with that. any struggle, it lets Him know that we are willing to deal with out shyte and get it taken care of. the struggle is good, the journey is great. today, i felt relieved about my life as of late, the struggle of life. today, that message was just for me and mallory. i know that it was. my life is good, im good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home