Friday, February 09, 2007

the truth.

the truth. the truth is that i have issues. the truth. but they arent bigger than Him. the truth, is that i am loved. the truth. is that i am worth it. there is someone out there that will think that my issues arent that big and we can work thru them. the truth, is that someone someday will think that i am funny, beautiful inside and out. the truth. i will let down my walls and let someone in. the truth. i am weak, and vulnerable, but it is good. the truth. is that i am pure and holy in His sight. the truth, He sees the finished result. the truth, im not alone and He is giving me someone to walk with me thru this. the truth. i am priority, and someone will make me that in thier life. the truth, is that i want to be loved just like everyone else. the truth is that i need to be loved just like everyone else, and how God is bringing that about is breaking my box completely. the truth is that God likes to break our boxes and if we let Him in that deep He will. the truth is that this is going deep, so deep that i cant touch it ... He has to. the truth. the truth is that im going to be ok.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home