Tuesday, January 23, 2007

surprise, surprise

ok so about my blind date... i had a great time. we laughed alot, and then he wanted to ask questions that i knew would just go south(serious) from there. but even with much dodging it happened...... Jesus question. well he asked me if i went to college i said no, that i went to another school (BSOM). and boy did the tone of our night seriously change. that was all he wanted to talk about after. dont get me wrong i like talking about my sweet sweet Jesus, but im not here to save anyone, to convince someone to believe. im here to love, and with that an experience happens with Jesus. it ended up being an interesting night. we have a good time, but it ended up being a really cool connection for LA. He is one of those people that are just great, that he would do anything for you. he was really cool. we are definetly going to be friends, if he can get over his crush on me. hahaha. i know that im irresitable but he is gonna have to try. haha.

i want to know that He loves me so much, so i can love people in return. my prayer, Jesus let me know that you love me. even more than i know right now, let this revelation of your love be so great that it effects every area of my life. that my heart is so full of your love for me, so i can love others. i love you Jesus, but only because you tell me everyday that you love me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home