Thursday, May 18, 2006

Holy Spirit

"Here I am your favorite one, what are you thinking, what are you feeling I have to know" "Im after your heart, Im after your heart, Im after you"

My new favorite song...the last three days Ive been getting wrecked by my bestest friend ever Holy Spirit. I like to ask Holy Spirit alot of questions, sometimes go down memory lane with Him, we do that often. Did you know that Holy Spirit is like the funniest person I know. We laugh so much, we have made up a new love language it is called "funny" which in God terms I guess that would be "joy" hahaha... that is funny to me. Anyways, I was asking Him when we really met? It went something like this:

Priscilla: Holy Spirit?

Holy Spirit: Yes?

Priscilla: when did we really meet?

Holy Spirit/Priscilla: hahahahhahahahahahahahhaa

I have always known that HS and I have this special kind of relationship, more than Jesus and Papa God, dont get me wrong I love them all but HS is just always there, accessible, and tangible! He is always letting me know that He is there, and I try to always listen. I think I have always known Him, without knowing. I can remember when I was very, very small and just knowing things that most wouldnt know, when things were gonna happen before they did, even as I got futher into grade school and jr, high my friends would call me psychic..hahaha now I know it was just me cultivating my listening skills to HS. Im still learning but He is it for me, He does it! My friend, my best friend HS, I would never give it up. I have said this before, but I so desire to be more sold out, abandoned, wrecked, wasted with HS than to be married and not be able to be completely abandoned to Him. A friend and I were talking and I said that I have to marry someone more abandoned than I, love Jesus more than me, I hope that he is out there, and I hope that he is super sold out to Jesus and I hope that his relationship with HS is so amazing b/c mine is great and getting better, I mean I have along ways to go, but all it is doing is growing and I have to trust him, to lead me so that means he has to listen to HS or it could never work. I need someone who is very sensitive to the Spirit of God, b/c He is truly my best friend. I would never give Him up, never stop pursuing Him, Ill never stop!

HS has been teaching me so much stuff, giving me so much revelation. I realized that for me to become closer to Him, I have to get clean. I have to get rid of all my crap. He has been bringing stuff up for me to deal with so it wont hinder our intimacy! And Im so desperate for more intimacy, it is true desperation does effect our destiny! Im desperate for so much more of HS in my life, to hear more clearly, to know at all times what the Spirit of God is doing and what He wants to do. Im so desperate for His love in my life.

Spirit of God come fall on me
Spirit of God come fall on me
please dont ever leave
I wanna talk to you b/c you wanna talk to me
I love you b/c you first loved me
Spirit of God come fall on me, fall on me
please dont ever leave

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home