Saturday, May 20, 2006

serious changes

most of you who know me know this statement has to be a total God revelation!

I believe that it is impossible to be close to Holy Spirit, Jesus or Papa, and not want to have children. People dont have a heart attack, that is right I said it! This is a pure revelation from Holy Spirit, that having children isnt for us it is really for Him, to fulfill His purpose and plans. When I have all my children, they really arent mine, they belong to Him, and I will raise children that are destined to be "Lovers" to be His bride. that is one of the purposes of having children. So God I want all of them that you have for me!

WOW!!! Im shocked at myself as I just re-read this, but it is true and this is very fresh like the last week. So yeah, that is what I think.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can leave comments now!!!! thank you very much.


this is very weird....you wanting kids. ummm, will the true Priscilla please stand up???

love you jerk, even though you never call me, I am going to go eat cearl for lunch now.

when you going to KC??? (you should wait till I move there in June and then stay with me :)

5/20/2006 4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home