Sunday, May 21, 2006

thoughts

It is funny, when people like myself, impetious, fast movers tell God that they will wait for Him to move, b/c then we actually have to. It is like this sneaky trick... haha I gotcha He says...with this laugh, I can just see it. It makes me smile though that my Daddy goes thru so much trouble that really isnt trouble at all. AS we wait ....... that was me waiting.....waiting some more..... how we still get impatient and although we want His timing we are still resorting to old familiar patterns. this is what Paul must have been talking about when he said we renew our minds and die to ourselves, picking up our cross daily. We cant go back to the old man patterns, although it would be so easy. It really is a daily decision and some days the decision is alot easier than others and some days it is really hard. I am so glad there is grace for what ever is going on in my life and you know what.... Mal there is grace for you to. I believe for you.... this will be awesome and it will be worth it no matter what the outcome. B/C we will see greatness in our lives, b/c we are destined for greatness and dont you forget it either.

When ever I hang out with Mal, I realize how cool I really am. B/C she is so stinkin cool and that means I have to have alil bit coolness in me for her to be friends with me. I am lucky to have a friend that loves Jesus, Holy Spirit so much, a friend that I know will live completely abandoned and wrecked for Him. It is awesome to have people in your life that you know share the same passion and desire as you. She gets it, Mal gets it, and I love that about her, Im so glad that HS connected us and I know this a friendship for life. Heck I mean, if she doesnt get married and I dont get married I could totally hang out w/Mal all the time and that would be cool with me b/c I know that I would always be going after the more of God and that is exactly what I want, more of God. Maybe Paul was right when he said singleness is better. I'm not sure, I just know that I would rather be single than married to someone that I didnt have a HS connection with and isnt going to follow HS completely abandoned to the core of who he is, to me that isnt worth risking, not seeing more of Jesus in my life. I just couldnt do it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mallory said...

dude. i'm getting blasted right now. i can't stop. omigosh. i'm gonna die. YEEESSSSS

5/21/2006 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home