Saturday, January 20, 2007

captured

he has captured my heart. he pursues me and pursues me until i am weak and give in. and in my weakness is when he is made strong. i am weak once again, and he is strong. i love my jesus. he is sweet in his goodness. i have realised more of his grace and mercy in my life. more of his love for me. it has been overwhelming, to the point of tears and a heart that is full of his love for me. i really love him and want to know so much more of his love for me. my question... holy spirit can i be like you when i grow up? haha, no really. i feel like a child and i love that. my life is changing right in front of me, i was hoping that the season of intensity would be over, but it isnt and i knew that it wasnt but i was hoping that it was. in the next few months i feel that my life is going to change even more drastic than it has in the last 3 months. it is a little aaahhhhhh ... but i know that my Jesus has me. He is good and doesnt know how to be anything other than what he is, and that is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home