Thursday, January 18, 2007

miss you

this morning i realised that because of my past few weeks of being hurt by God, i hadnt spent much time with Him. i have spent time with Him, but we use to hang out so much. i really miss Him. I miss Holy Spirit. i miss you Holy Spirit. i am so sorry. my heart right now feels so broken. meaning that it is broken for you. i have no idea what this year is going to look like but i do know that i want every minute to be spent with you. you are my true rock. i love you so much. Jesus, please draw me closer to you. please give me grace for today and show me your mercies that are new every morning. i love my life with you, and i hope that it never changes and ony gets stronger. i love you so much Holy Spirit.

i think that things are always changing. well we all know that things are always changing. someone once told me " embrace change and it will be good, less painful, resist it and it will hurt" i believe that my life is a constant flow of change. but in the midst of all that, my desire for more of Jesus' love in my life is steady. the one thing that i can hold on to is that. He loves me. no matter what. HE loves me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home